- Anyone is welcome, and everyone should feel welcome.
- Be respectful of one another. This is a small community and there is no room for jerks.
- Recruiting is only allowed if the position is for junior developers, apprenticeships or internships. We are also open to sponsorships (e.g. food + drink for an event) - get in touch!
- Messages to the mailing list and chat room can be coding/resource questions or announcements, but must be relevant to junior developers.
- Any recruiting emails to the mailing list must include
[JOB]in the subject line.
Note this code of conduct applies to Hacker Hours events, the mailing list, the chat room, and all other forms of communication related to the group. If someone is violating any of these policies or you feel uncomfortable in the group in any way, please let one of the organizers know.